The Advanced Fertility Treatment Center
Our caring and compassionate team at the Advanced Fertility Center will develop a custom treatment plan for you and your partner. Your individualized diagnosis – offered for both men and women – greatly increases the chances of conceiving and carrying a healthy pregnancy to term.
What are the Causes of Infertility?
Infertility can be caused by many different issues. The most common causes of infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or the uterus, or age. One out of seven couples struggles with infertility.
What are the treatments for fertility?
Infertility is often addressed with one or more of the following treatments –
- Taking hormones to address a hormone imbalance, endometriosis or a short menstrual cycle
- Taking medications to stimulate ovulation
- Using supplements to enhance fertility
- Taking antibiotics to treat an infection
- Having minor surgery to remove a blockage or scar tissue from the fallopian tubes, uterus or pelvic area
When to see a fertility specialist?
We know how frustrating it can be when trying to conceive without results. Your age and circumstances dictate when you should consider seeing a specialist. If you are younger than 35 and healthy you should try to get pregnant naturally for a year. If you’re older than 35 you should try for six months, and if you’re older than 40 you should go right away. You may want to consider seeing a specialist if your if your BMI is either higher or lower than recommended, if you have a thyroid condition, you have a known reproductive issue, you are having unusual symptoms, have had multiple miscarriages, have a complicated medical history or if your mother went through early menopause.
What are risks and benefits of fertility treatment?
- Greatly increasing your chances of pregnancy
- Helping a women have a healthy pregnancy
- Can be used to bypass problems with a women’s fallopian tubes
- Successful pregnancy is not guaranteed
- An operative procedure may have associated risks of infection, anesthetic risks and hemorrhage
- Potential for financial strain
How the Advanced Fertility Center will help you
The Advanced Fertility Center will develop a custom treatment plan with you and your partner. Our goal is to greatly increase your chances of conceiving and carrying a happy, healthy pregnancy to term.