Thank you for visiting my profile – for more information about me, please visit my website.
In addition to being a founder of IFWH, I am a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have more than 40 years of experience working with women through all their stages in life. Currently, I only practice gynecology and my focus is centered on menopause management, preventive services and minimally invasive surgeries among other services. I completed an internship at Memorial Hospital in Philadelphia and residency training at Hahnemann Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and I am a member of the American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopy, the Texas Medical Association, the Bexar County Medical Society and the Board of Directors of the Methodist Ambulatory Surgical Center.
Mind-body connection is very important and in my practice I use conventional medicine with a holistic approach. I believe patients should be given all necessary information with all options to allow them to make the best decision possible on their health care. I will be happy to advise you on any of your healthcare needs ranging from regular annual exams to menopause management and more complex health concerns. As a gynecologist, my philosophy is to always listen to the patient with all the concerns they might have. I take pride in getting to know each of my patients individually. As your GYN, I vow to provide the best and most personalized care possible.
For a lifetime of good health and wellness, schedule your visit and stay connected with me as problems arise.
I hope you enjoy our website and would appreciate both your feedback and your sharing our site with friends and family members. Thank you for putting your trust in me. I look forward to your visit.
Start Your Treatment
Caregivers at this Facility
Nearby VIA Bus Routes
- Perimenopause & menopausal hormone issues
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – offering topical creams, sublingual tablets, and oral tablets
- Fatigue Symptoms
- Complete annual exam which includes: Pap smear plus all lab tests. Checks for diabetes, thyroid, hormone level, anemia, adrenal fatigue, and Vitamin deficiencies
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vulvodynia (vulvar pain)
- Skyla (IUD) – contraceptive for 3 year pregnancy prevention
- Mirena (IUD) – contraceptive for 5 year pregnancy prevention
- Paragard (IUD) – contraceptive for 10 year pregnancy prevention
- Cosmetic Hysterectomy
- STD Screening Tests
- Bone loss without usage of traditional bisphosphonate therapy
- Medical treatments for abnormal bleeding & uterine fibroids
- 2nd Opinion for diagnosis and treatment of gynecological conditions
- Clinical Trials
- Referral from other physicians for abnormal pap smear
- Laparascopic Hysterectomy
- Laparascopy Diagnostic
- Laparascopic Tubal Ligation
- Operative Laparascopy (for endometriosis & adhesion & removal of ovarian cysts)
- Operative Hysteroscopy (myomectomy)
- Endometrial Ablation
- Essure Tubal Ligation
- Breast Cancer
- Monthly Self Breast Examination
- Annual Pap smear
- Vaccines (ie. HPV – Flu)
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Removal of Tube and Ovaries
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- Pelvic Reconstruction