In order to provide convenience for our patients, we work closely with our labs to ensure that test results are easy for you to access. If your physician has ordered a lab test, instructions on how to obtain your results will be given to you during check-out. In the event that your results are abnormal, a medical assistant or physician will call you to discuss the results further.
Below is information on how to obtain your results from the labs we use.
Pathology Reference Laboratory (PRL)
- Your test results will be available to you seven days after your doctor sent them to PRL.
- You will need your social security number to retrieve your test results.
- To obtain your test results, call (210) 212-2211 or toll-free 1(866) 277-7731.
- Your test results will be available two weeks from the date of your test.
You will be required to have the following information:
- Your social security number
- Your date of birth
- The physician pin number (given by your physician’s office)
- Your name (first and last)
- Your physician’s name
- To obtain your test results, call toll-free 1(800) 646-9763.
- Your test results will be available for you to review either online or by phone 10 business days after your test.
- You will need your social security number, date of birth, and date the specimen was collected.
- To obtain your results online, visit www.LabCorp.com/patientinfo.
- Or call toll-free 1(888) 567-8723.